Okay so we have a few prayer requests. I'll make it short and sweet.
1. Praise that Jordan's sensory dysfunction/integration issues seem to be getting steadily better.
2. Praise that we got her new leg brace/splint/stretcher thing adjusted and although it's not great it's better than it was.
3. Pray that something would change in our insurance or that somehow we'd be able to get her old brace back (her Dynasplint). It's $3,000 to purchase and we're out of orthopedic money as far as our insurance is concerned. There is another avenue we can check out in the next week or so.
4. Pray that she would walk soon. They say that she'll eventually walk but it's getting harder and harder to carry her everywhere as she's getting heavier and wanting to crawl around to get to what she wants. When she crawls, especially outside, she quickly wears holes and stains all of her pants. It just really feels like it's time for her to walk.
5. Pray for her summer surgery. I called her hand surgeon at UCLA last week to schedule our next appt to prepare for her next surgery and they said he is no longer w/ UCLA. I jumped through the HMO hoops to get the new guy approved for a consult and when I called him to schedule it they said he doesn't see kids. Ugg. Now I'm praying for wisdom as to another doctor to get an opinion from. Her old doc from UCLA (Jones - the one who left recently) is now at UC Irvine (closer to us) but isn't approved with insurance companies yet. Pray that he'll take our insurance.
Okay that's all for now. Thank you so much for checking in and for faithfully praying! :)