Sunday, November 02, 2008

Back to her spunky self!

Yes - this is the same girl who just had a major operation on her foot and has only been home from the hospital for a few days. She's crazy and hyper and loves to play. Keeping her sitting on a couch with her leg elevated is IMPOSSIBLE!


We had my parents and Shan's parents over for dinner today. This is my dad holding Jordan.


Jordan with her Papa.


Jordan and Grandma playing with "hats" Grandma liked the bunny ears and of course Jordan liked the princess crown - go figure.




Noah loves Jordan's chair and is acutally really good at driving it around. He rides around the house all day and then loads up his toys and pushes them around. My dad says it's a matter of time before he figures out how to hook the dogs to it so they can pull him around the block.
I have a great video of Jordan sliding along the ground trying to crawl. I'll post it soon.
It was GREAT to be back at church this morning and so good having my mom go with us and seeing our friends again. It'll be interesting to see how the coming weeks will shape up.
Thanks for checking in.




No comments: