Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pray Please

I wanted to remind you of a family I've posted about several times before. The Levasheff Family - Drake, Christina and Jessie lost their 2 year old son to Krabbe Disease one year ago tomorrow. Please pray for them as you go about your day that their eyes would not be on things of this world but on Christ and His redeeming work in their lives. If you would like to view their blog you can find it at:

http://www.storyofjudson.com/christina

I highly recommend subscribing to it and reading her posts regularly and then leaving scripture and notes of encouragement for her as she struggles through one of the hardest things in this life.

1 comment:

Alie Joy said...

I don't think it matters how old, or how young your child is, how long or short your time with them was, losing a child is one of the most painful experiences ever. I'll be praying for the Levasheff family. The 'year later' can be so difficult, and usually is.