Friday, March 27, 2009

Recovery Day Two

A quick update for any of you checking in.
Jordan is doing fine still, of course.
Noah had a rough afternoon. He really needs his pain medicine (Vicodin) right on schedule or even a bit before and he isn't eating anything. He is only drinking Sprite. Today he finally had a popscicle but his hands were shaking so much. Tonight he has a fever and he fell asleep on the couch for an hour and a half. His fever is only100.5 so it's just a low-grade fever which is typical after surgery. I'm so lame - I forgot that I was supposed to be giving him an antibiotic so I hope I haven't caused any problems with him not getting it.
He's sleeping in our bed tonight so I don't have to get up to give him his medicine and so that we can hear him when he wakes up. Poor baby.
We're hoping that by tomorrow night or Monday he'll have turned a corner and be more like himself.

No comments: