Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



Here are a few pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch last week with our Bible study group (Thrive). Noah loved the tractor ride (hilarious!) and Jordan just wandered around saying, "pumpkin!" I am growing more in love with Fall each year. I love it so much this year and I'm really enjoying the weather cooling down, learning to bake new things that make the house smell so good and even seeing the kids bundled up with blankets and hats for our early morning runs. It's crisp and cooling down finally and this Summer girl is loving it for once (I used to dread the cooler weather and get so sad as Winter approached).

2 comments:

Thrive Care said...

Love all the new photos! The cooler weather has been fun to wake up to! For the first time today, Abby and I put sweatshirts on this AM! So glad your apple pie came out so well too!

Thrive Care said...

Oops, I'm logged in to the wrong gmail account! It's Rebecca ;)