Monday, October 20, 2008

Scheduling Challenges

Okay I hate to write this but we are being rescheduled AGAIN. Our surgeon's scheduler left a message today saying that they have to reschedule Jordan's surgery, again. Ugg. This is very challenging to me (an understatement) so I am going to go pray about it right now that I would be content whatever the circumstances and that the logistics would work out with caring for Noah, my mom's plane ticket and work schedule, Jordan's other surgeries on our calendar etc. All of these changes are really tough on me emotionally too and obviously an area I need to grow in. I'm a planner and I get quite unnerved when things don't go according to MY plan. Clearly God wants to rid me of this. :)
Pray please if you read this. I will be talking to her tomorrow morning.

No comments: